1. I am at least 21 years of age or I am 18 to 20 years of age and am eligible under Section 411.172(g) (military exception).
2. I have not been convicted of a felony
3. I am not currently charged with the commission of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor or an offense under Section 42.01 of the Texas Penal Code, or of a felony under an information or indictment.
4. I am not a fugitive from justice for a felony or a Class A or Class B misdemeanor.
5. I am not chemically dependent.
6. I am not incapable of exercising sound judgment with respect to the proper use and storage of a handgun.
7. I have not been convicted of a Class A or Class B misdemeanor or an offense under Section 42.01 (Disorderly Conduct) of the Texas Penal Code in the past five years.
8. I am fully qualified under applicable federal and state laws to purchase a handgun.
9. I have not been finally determined to be delinquent in making child support payments administered or collected by the attorney general.
10. I have not been finally determined to be delinquent in the payment of taxes or other money collected by the comptroller, state treasurer, or tax collector of any agency or political subdivision of this state (or state of residence for non-resident applicants).
11. I am not currently restricted under a court protective order or subject to a restraining order affecting the spousal relationship, not including a restraining order affecting property
12. I have not in the past ten years been adjudicated as having engaged in delinquent conduct violating a penal law of the grade of felony.
13. I have not made any material misrepresentation, or failed to disclose any material fact, in an application or request for application submitted pursuant to 37 TAC Chapter 6 and Chapter 411 of the Texas Government Code.